I think there's an error in the webpage

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 12:08:33 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:43:28 -0700 (PDT), Matthew Dillon
<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried using a news://... URL during my own testing but Mozilla insisted
on going to a central news site rather then my nntp server.  Maybe I
didn't specify the URL right, I dnuno.  But nntp:// seemed to do the
right thing.
I just tested with news:// and it still works great on Opera7's M2 client.
Either news:// and nntp:// work fine, so must be depend on the clients.

News support is typically not comprehensive across all browsers.  I don't
think IE supports it any more, for example.  At some point this week,
today or tomorrow, I'll have a web access working for the groups so
casual
lurkers don't have to mess around with newsgroups or mailing lists.
Do you have the mailing list archive? I just want to read Terry and your
discuss in the kernel that seem didn't send to newsgroups. :-)

Cheers,
Mezz
					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon 					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:54:36 -0600, Sujan Gautam