[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2122] [Review] Fixes to the VFS layer
sigttou
bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Oct 2 21:31:19 PDT 2026
Issue #2122 has been updated by sigttou.
`dedb7ef4e7` fixes nullfs mount/statfs names
`98ad7ade48` records HAMMER mount-directory information
`69f27b85a2` initializes the root namecache and calls `VFS_START()`
-> all changes landed, close(?)
----------------------------------------
Submit #2122: [Review] Fixes to the VFS layer
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2122#change-14751
* Author: ftigeot
* Status: New
* Priority: Normal
* Target version: 6.4
----------------------------------------
Hi,
While working on the vfs-quota branch, I found some problems in the existing
kernel VFS code.
The attached patches correspond to local commits I have created to fix them.
I'm not too sure if what I've done is ideal, and I'd like these patches
to be reviewed before pushing them to master (or not).
They have been applied to two of my machines (one desktop, one database
server), and do not seem to cause any problem.
---Files--------------------------------
0008-Fix-a-bug-in-nullfs_mount.patch (1.08 KB)
0023-Populate-the-statfs-structure-associated-to-mount-po.patch (1.1 KB)
0032-Run-VFS_START-for-the-root-mount-point.patch (1.75 KB)
0001-Fix-a-bug-in-nullfs_mount-and-nullfs_statfs.patch (1.43 KB)
--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account
More information about the Submit
mailing list