[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3279] (Resolved) Misc. documentation updates in kernel

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri May 28 17:22:15 PDT 2021

Issue #3279 has been updated by dillon.

Status changed from New to Resolved

Committed 737b020b54c5d

Submit #3279: Misc. documentation updates in kernel
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3279#change-14091

* Author: falsifian
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
Some things I noticed while reading code.

Mostly this fixes out-of-date comments, but I also added a little bit about how fobjs in struct kmalloc_slab works.

I am fairly confident in these changes, but someone might want to take take a careful look nonetheless.

I removed the comment saying the lock structure can't be the first element struct vm_map because I see that it actually became the first element since that comment was written. I hope I got that right.

doc.patch (4.6 KB)

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account