[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3163] (Closed) /usr/bin/pkill: Add option -T to restrict to current terminal

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Mar 10 07:22:52 PST 2021

Issue #3163 has been updated by liweitianux.

Category set to Userland
Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee set to liweitianux
Target version set to master
% Done changed from 0 to 100

I've revised your patch and committed in a2d71d01f5b798e1d53f2052232e39f6d185faf6.  Thank you.

I'm really sorry for the long long delay ;)

Cheers,
Aaron

Submit #3163: /usr/bin/pkill: Add option -T to restrict to current terminal
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3163#change-13962