[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3276] Add option controlling whether gpt expand expands the last partition (needs testing)

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Jun 1 14:31:27 PDT 2021

Issue #3276 has been updated by falsifian.

It looks like the new GPT partition table doesn't cover the whole disk. E.g. the the "Usable LBA" reported by OpenBSD's fdisk showed the old disk's size.

I was able to fix it by running parted on Linux. It noticed the problem and offered to fix it automatically.

I don't know if this was already a problem with Dfly's gpt or if my patch introduces the problem.

Submit #3276: Add option controlling whether gpt expand expands the last partition (needs testing)
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3276#change-14095