[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3155] (Closed) [patch] explicit_bzero simple implementation / proposal

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Jun 14 23:07:44 PDT 2019

Issue #3155 has been updated by liweitianux.

Status changed from New to Closed

Hi dcarlier,

Thank you for your time and contribution, but we have obtained the explicit_bzero(3) from OpenBSD in commit c1f23d1610b93ad42bd3e047bbe0cfea888164cc .

Regards.

Submit #3155: [patch] explicit_bzero simple implementation / proposal
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3155#change-13655