[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3172] Made some minimal smbfs changes from FreeBSD

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Feb 15 22:14:51 PST 2019

Issue #3172 has been updated by liweitianux.

Hi Varun,

Thank you for submitting the patch.

Only DragonFly committers can push to the official Git repo.  I suggest that you fork the repo on Github (https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DragonFlyBSD ) and develop the patches on your feature-branch.  When you finished, you can submit a Pull Request on the Github *and* update here to ask someone to review and handle it.

I also suggest you have a look at the development(7) man page (http://mdoc.su/d/development ).

Cheers,
Aaron

Submit #3172: Made some minimal smbfs changes from FreeBSD
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3172#change-13609