[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3100] (Closed) mountd(8): Bring some fixes from FreeBSD; update exports.5

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Mar 14 01:45:04 PDT 2018

Issue #3100 has been updated by liweitianux.

Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee set to swildner

Committed by swildner :)

Submit #3100: mountd(8): Bring some fixes from FreeBSD; update exports.5
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3100#change-13392

* Author: liweitianux
* Assignee: swildner
* Category: Userland
* Target version:
Hello,

I have brought several fixes from FreeBSD for mountd(8) as well as exports.5 man page.  The main changes are:

1. Change the default uid/gid from -2/-2 to nobody/nogroup (i.e., 65534/65533)
2. Fix the conversion of network prefix length to subnet mask
3. Update exports.5 man page as we actually support the CIDR network/prefixlength format
4. Fix several compilation warnings, and raise WARNS to 3

I have pushed the changes to my GitHub branch at:
https://github.com/liweitianux/dragonflybsd/tree/mountd

Please take a look.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Aly