[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3101] PFI CGI install not working in dragonflybsd 5.0.1 USB install

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Feb 23 03:59:43 PST 2018

Issue #3101 has been updated by stevensalbert.

Tracker changed from Bug to Submit

The gpt utility provides the necessary functionality to manipulate GUID
     partition tables (GPTs), but see BUGS below for how and where functional-
     ity is missing.  GPT partitions are accessed as DragonFly disk slices,
     with same number as GPT partition, 127 slices per disk device are sup-
     ported.  The basic usage model of the gpt tool follows that of the cvs(1)
     tool.  The general options are described in the following paragraph.  The
     remaining paragraphs describe the individual commands with their options.
     Here we conclude by mentioning that a device is either a special file
     corresponding to a disk-like device or a regular file.  The command is
     applied to each device listed on the command line.

   General Options
     The general options allow the user to change default settings or other-
     wise change the behaviour that is applicable to all commands.  Not all
     commands use all default settings, so some general options may not have
     an effect on all commands.

     The -p count option allows the user to change the number of partitions
     the GPT can accommodate.  This is used whenever a new GPT is created.  By
     default, the gpt utility will create space for 128 partitions (or 32 sec-
     tors of 512 bytes).

     The -r option causes the gpt utility to open the device for reading only.
     Currently this option is primarily useful for the show command, but the
     intent is to use it to implement dry-run behaviour.

     The -v option controls the verbosity level.  The level increases with
     every occurrence of this option.  There is no formalized definition of
     the different levels yet.

Submit #3101: PFI CGI install not working in dragonflybsd 5.0.1 USB install
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3101#change-13386