[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3058] [patch] Update mandoc to 1.14.3

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Sep 19 04:11:08 PDT 2017

Issue #3058 has been updated by lubos.

Hello,

Thanks!

I see, I wasn't sure whether those were generated automatically. Well, there are new man.3 pages now, e.g. mandoc_escape.3, mandoc_malloc.3, etc. So I wanted to write a script to automatically generate MLINKS for them. Or just ask around if there's already a tool for that.

Regards,

Lubos Boucek

Submit #3058: [patch] Update mandoc to 1.14.3
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3058#change-13208