[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2798] (Closed) mkinitrd insufficient default size, triggerred by installer

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Thu Jun 2 13:39:50 PDT 2016

Issue #2798 has been updated by swildner.

Status changed from In Progress to Closed

Ok, I don't know what made me write "Regarding vi(1) and undo(1): I see them both in a non-broken initrd." in comment #3, because they are not. Regarding vi(1), I don't think it's necessary since our emergency editor mined(1) is already on it. But undo(1) is a good suggestion, so I'm adding it.

Most things on the rescue image are generated with crunchgen(1), so see 'man crunchgen' for further information.

Closing this issue now.

Submit #2798: mkinitrd insufficient default size, triggerred by installer
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2798#change-12914