[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2792] (Closed) multicast UDP detach

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Feb 25 02:04:16 PST 2015

Issue #2792 has been updated by yellowrabbit2010.

Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

works now. Thanks sephe :)

Submit #2792: multicast UDP detach
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2792#change-12601

* Author: yellowrabbit2010
* Assignee:
* Category: Networking
* Target version:
I think line 271 in sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c is unwanted
if (&curthread->td_msgport != netisr_cpuport(0)) {
                                /*
                                 * This pr_ctloutput msg will be forwarded
                                 * to netisr0 to run; we can't do direct
                                 * detaching anymore.
                                 */
                                inp->inp_flags &= ~INP_DIRECT_DETACH;

because of lines  1648--       Here we can hit "has mcast options" panic if &curthread->td_msgport was netisr_cpuport(0)
if (inp->inp_flags & INP_DIRECT_DETACH) {
                /*
                 * Direct detaching is allowed
                 */
                KASSERT((inp->inp_flags & INP_WILDCARD) == 0,
                    ("in the wildcardhash"));
                KASSERT(inp->inp_moptions == NULL, ("has mcast options"));
                udp_detach2(so);
                return;
        }

The patch removes 'if' statement, so no more fast detach for multicast udp.

udp-detach.diff (551 Bytes)

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account