[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2692] (New) Re: posix semaphore test suite and fixes

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Jun 30 12:08:47 PDT 2014

Issue #2692 has been reported by nthery.

Submit #2692: Re: posix semaphore test suite and fixes
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2692

* Author: nthery
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
On 30 June 2014 12:16, Joris Giovannangeli <joris at giovannangeli.fr> wrote:
> hi,
>

>> The proposed changes are here.  They still need some style cleanup:
>>
>> https://github.com/nthery/DragonFlyBSD/tree/sem_test_and_fixes
>>
>> If there are no objections, I'll commit them on Thursday 3 July.
>
> Looks fine to me, except for the O_RDONLY|O_RDWR flags. The
> implementation won't support that, but I don't see these flags in the
> standard anyway. Where did you find them ?

Thanks for reviewing it.

Probably just me being crazy as I can not find any reference to these
flags now in FreeBSD sources and removing the check does not cause
failures in the test suite.  V2 disallows these flags:

https://github.com/nthery/DragonFlyBSD/tree/sem_test_and_fixes_v2

Cheers

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account