[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2438] TRIM fixes

Tim Bisson via Redmine bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Oct 21 21:59:20 PDT 2012

Issue #2438 has been reported by Tim Bisson.

Submit #2438: TRIM fixes
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2438

Author: Tim Bisson
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

This patch is to fix bugs associated with TRIM.

If trim is on as a option, display that when typing "mount".

Change post-trim ffs_blkfree_cg() to use taskqueue_swi_mp and get mp token when modifying freemap.

Make sure TRIM works with softdep. Stash a copy of that vnode's mount point in the ufs inode so that if we are using softdep, we can get access to the mount point through the faked up inode (created in freeblocks). The original mount point path (ip->i_devvp->v_mount->mnt_flag) doesn't have the mount point options.

Tim

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account