[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2449] INVARIANTS option fix.

Adam Sakareassen via Redmine bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Nov 7 21:21:41 PST 2012

Issue #2449 has been updated by Adam Sakareassen.

File 0001-Fix-INVARIANT-build-issue.patch added

> * I think the "++spin->countb;" can be moved up into the INVARIANTS too.

I agree.  A new patch is attached with such changes. (Disregard the previous patch file)

countb is not referred to anywhere in the kernel code outside of Invariants code.  I have left it's definition in the header files at this stage.  It looks like some of the comments in those header files could use with an update.  It appears the code increments or decrements counta.  Rather than use a chase counter as the comments suggest.

>AFAIR, iwn(4) also has an INVARIANTS issue.

I'll have a look at a later stage.

Submit #2449: INVARIANTS option fix.
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2449