[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #2373] (In Progress) Tunable for suppl. delay before vfs_mountroot()

Alex Hornung via Redmine bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Aug 14 07:38:03 PDT 2012

Issue #2373 has been updated by Alex Hornung.

Status changed from New to In Progress

Hi Francis,

can you please have a look at the code review I attached to your patch, and while on it, also add a patch for the loader(8) man page?

As soon as that's done, I'll commit it. Sorry for the delay!

Cheers,
Alex
Submit #2373: Tunable for suppl. delay before vfs_mountroot()
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2373