Clean up bind commit to master, revert to vendor

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Nov 29 01:12:30 PST 2009

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I'm wondering if we should even bother deleting anything any more
    on the vendor branch, since the deletions could be done on the
    master branch as a merge item.
Yes, I think we should, because we perform the deletes so that our repo
doesn't grow unnecessarily.  A full gcc import will use much more space
(not in the checkout, but still in .git) than a cut down one.  Also if
we delete files, we might as well do so in the vendor branch, which
allows for easier diffs to it (because all the deleted files don't show up).

cheers
  simon