[patch] clear direction flag for signal handlers

Aggelos Economopoulos aoiko at cc.ece.ntua.gr
Sat Mar 15 10:47:06 PDT 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008, Matthew Dillon wrote:
[...]
>     It all looks good, definitely commit it and maybe even MFC it to
>     the release branch too.

Committed. We don't have gcc-4.3 or icc in 1.12 so I don't think this needs
to go in the release branch (but if it did, the correct way to do it would
be with "cvs commit -r DragonFly_RELEASE_1_12 [files]", right? Sorry, but
I haven't used cvs for development since the first free software distributed
scm became available[*], so perhaps there's an extra quirk I don't remember
about?)

Aggelos

[*] If you think git is weird, you should try pre-tla arch :)