zsleep() and serializer msgport backend

Thomas E. Spanjaard tgen at netphreax.net
Tue Mar 4 06:58:59 PST 2008

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/msgport_slize.diff

The above patch create:
1) zsleep(), similar to msleep(), expect serializer is involved
2) serializer msgport backend, similar to spin msgport backend, except
that serializer is involved and caller is assumed to hold serializer
Please review it.
Looks good and very useful. I can imagine all sorts of uses for drivers
with serialized interrupt handlers... I'm not sure whether 'slize' is a
well-chosen abbreviation though, but that's merely cosmetics. Good to go
imho!

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard