etc/Makefile cleanup

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Sat Jan 12 08:51:01 PST 2008

* Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Sascha Wildner wrote:
> >Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> >>I guess you would want to remove the file /var/tmp/FilesToRemove.inc as
> >>well?
> >Removing it as well would mean you can do 'make upgrade' only once.
>
> Well, that should be sufficient, right?  Or write an emtpy file, if you want to
> preserve the ability to upgrade more often.

Slightly updated version:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~matthias/etc_makefile_update.diff

Note: this version doesn't contain any diff-logic or /etc/.release stuff.
I think we should get this into the tree first to stop polluting
etc/Makefile.  Further improvements can be done following the commit.

Regards

	Matthias