vkernel rc.d start/stop script

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jul 30 15:54:45 PDT 2007

:Hmm I think it needs more polishing. I seem I remember some problems
:with the way vkernel's std{in, out,err} are redirected. IMHO a script
:like this should be introduced only when we have a way to attach to a
:running vkernel console.
:
:Nuno.

    Instead of doing that it may be better to actually give the vkernel
    the ability to sit its console on a unix domain socket and connect
    to it with a simple little program which connects to the socket.

    In anycase, we're talking post-release here.

					<dillon at backplane.com>