Patch to make groff PAGE settable in make.conf

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Sun Jan 21 09:32:09 PST 2007

	The attached rather trivial patch makes the groff build pick up a
preset PAGE variable if it exists so that groff can for example be built
and installed for A4[1] by default in European countries.

	If it seems to be a good idea I'll work up a patch for the
make.conf manpage and /etc/defaults/make.conf documenting the PAGE variable.

[1] I finally got fed up with changing it by hand every time I do an
installworld :)

                                            |    http://www.sohara.org/
groff.patch