Mail archive address removal

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Nov 22 06:18:16 PST 2006

Here's a question for everyone: I had originally the mail archive to
completely remove mail addresses, but it seems to mostly be annoying -
contacting someone from an archived email would be a dead end unless you
happened to already know the person's email address.  Meanwhile, the
DragonFly lists are archived other places like MARC and Gmane, and
addresses are at best mildly obfusticated there.

Opinions?  If anyone is significantly bothered by this, I'll keep the
addresses completely hidden.