mdoc(7) update

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Mon Mar 6 11:47:57 PST 2006

Francis GUDIN wrote:
Hello,

here's an update to mdoc(7): it now describes 'our' macro (Dx) and adds
a few new 'known' versions of DragonFly to mdoc.local.
The patch is generated from "hg export"; feel free to let me know if
it's an issue.
Thanks.

One comment:

Could you modify your patch so that it doesn't refer to 1.4.x? I only
want to have major and minor numbers in mdoc.local for releases (like,
1.4 but not 1.4.0 or 1.4.1). The reason for this is that further
subrevisions are only for bugfixes so you hardly ever write something like:

This feature was added to
. Dx 1.4.1 .
Sascha

--