lnc(4) driver ported from freebsd (le(4))

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:07:11 PDT 2006

On 7/6/06, Bill Marquette <bill.marquette at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, updated patch at http://www.pfsense.org/~billm/dfly/lnc.patch
it includes the LOCK -> serializer fixes, some crit_enter/exit fixes
that I think were needed, defining the bus probe priority (-100), and
removing FreeBSD specific code.
Yeah, that's it!!
I have fixed some small nits in am7990.c, nuked ether_cmp(), and added
back the missing conf/files patch, please test:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/lnc.diff
If there is no problem, I'd like to commit it before 1.6 is slipped.

I've still got the man page to update, but I think/hope this is
Sascha is waiting for it now :-)

Cheers,
sephe
--