fix kernel gcc40 build

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Sun May 29 09:52:52 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 06:26:32PM +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> find attached patch to build LINT/modules with gcc40. mostly
> static/extern fixes, some reordering of structure definitions to
> prevent incomplete type errors.

With the exception of the following changes, it is fine with me:
- netgraph/ether/ng_ether.c
- i386/i386/pmap.c
- netinet/ip_var.h (can be commited, but separately)
- netinet/tcp_var.h (same, can someone explain the static for tcprexmttresh?)
- netinet6/in6.c (still looking for a better fix, can actually break stuff)
- netinet6/in6_pcb.c (same)
- netinet6/int6_var.h (same)
- netinet6/ip6_output.c (same)
- netproto/smb/smb_conn.c (should be done in a different way)
- vm/vm_swap.c (nswap should be static, the extern reference can go away,
	should be removed from sys/systm.h and i386/i386/symbols.raw)

Note that I didn't do a test build :)

Joerg