Port override skeleton for ffmpeg

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Fri Mar 4 02:02:31 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:27:15 -0500 (EST)
justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > 	I couldn't build it without the override (on 1.1-stable from
> > a few days ago) because the bktr and meteor headers have moved from
> > the FreeBSD 4.x location (machine/) to dev/video/bktr and dev/video/meteor
> > and thus weren't found by the compile. Do you still have FreeBSD 4.x
> > header
> > files lurking ?
>
> I shouldn't; this machine has only ever run DragonFly.

	Old DragonFly includes from before they were moved perhaps. Check
in /usr/include/machine for ioctl_meteor.h and ioctl_bt848.h, a current
DragonFly install doesn't put them there it puts them under
/usr/include/dev/video - I'll bet you have them in both locations.

> I don't have my brooktree card in this machine, and I'm not setting any
> bktr-specific options when compiling, so it may just not be bothering to
> look for those files.  I assume you've tested it on a DragonFly machine
> with a bktr card inside?

	There doesn't need to be a brooktree card it always compiles in
the grab_bsdbktr.c code - the options just set the defaults for it.
If you look in files/grab_bsdbktr.c you'll see the #include for those
headers conditionalised on FreeBSD 4.x, 5.x and DragonFly. You'll also