Port override skeleton for ffmpeg

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu Mar 3 01:56:01 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:06:15 -0500 (EST)
justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > 	Hi,
> >
> > 	The FreeBSD port for ffmpeg does not compile because of the moved
> > bktr and meteor header files. I've placed a DragonFly port override for
> > it at ftp://ftp.sohara.org/pub/ffmpeg.tar.gz.
>
> I assume you mean ftp://ftp.sohara.org/pub/ffmpeg.tgz ?

	Ooops - yes sorry.

> It worked, or at least the program printed a helpful usage message and
> exited when I built it using the override.  It does the same thing when I
> don't have the override, though - should it?

	I couldn't build it without the override (on 1.1-stable from
a few days ago) because the bktr and meteor headers have moved from
the FreeBSD 4.x location (machine/) to dev/video/bktr and dev/video/meteor
and thus weren't found by the compile. Do you still have FreeBSD 4.x header
files lurking ?