iwi driver ready for inclusion

Andrew Atrens atrens at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Mar 2 08:00:59 PST 2005

Just finished merging and testing ALTQ support.

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/atrens/iwi_driver/~atrens/iwi_driver/iwi-dragonfly-1.1.6.tar.gz

Please review and, if appropriate, commit.

Note that I've also included in the tarball an updated sbin/ifconfig.
This is a 'would be nice, but not required' inclusion. To simplify my
life, in ifmedia.c I've conditionally included two small macros missing
from our if_media.h. The other option of course is to actually
re-synch our if_media.h from FreeBSD-[56].

Note that Damien's FreeBSD-current version has been updated for WPA, so
whenever our 802_11 stack is ready for that, converting this driver
should be reasonably straightforward.

Cheers,

Andrew.