dfports/x11-servers/xorg-server 6.7.0_5 -> 6.8.1

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 21 14:03:47 PST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 06:11:24PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Here is a patch to update dfports/x11-servers/xorg-server
> >  from 6.7.0_5 to 6.8.1.
>
> OK, the main part of the update is commited. Let's find any regressions :)

I've updated both gcc2 and gcc34 machines with *no* problems.  Thanks to
you and Hiroki-san!

Just one *old* problem with xorg:  xfontsel will not display the 'webfonts'
from M$ correctly.  This seems to be an xfontsel bug because other apps
like gnome, kde, mozilla will all use the 'webfonts' with no problem.

Can anyone else confirm this?