heimdal 0.6.2

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Sun Jan 16 06:30:23 PST 2005

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 01:43:20PM +0200, Richard Nyberg wrote:
> I thought it was time to update our ancient heimdal sources.
>
> This is almost exactly the FreeBSD build scripts. I've only
> patched them for bsd.hostprog.mk where needed, and changed the
> version string.
>
> Please note the FreeBSD changed the name of some programs from
> k5* to k*. I have not changed this back since I think we should
> follow that move.

I have commited an update to heimdal 0.6.3, I looked at you patched build
framework but could not get it to work properly. Looked like you had done a
. /configure in heimdal-0.6.3/ before you build it with buildworld. So I just
based my changes on the FreeBSD version of the build framework.

I have also commited your mtree patch.

Thanks for your submissions.

--
Eirik Nygaard