kue0 not receiving patch

Scott Michel scottm at aero.org
Wed Feb 16 14:55:48 PST 2005

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:01:08AM -0800, Scott Michel wrote:

No, it won't/can't. You took out the code that restarts the USB Ethernet
receiver, part of the qdat structure. This restart function was called
just after ifp->if_rxstart returned.

The rxstart function is called directly after dispatching the packet
to usb_ether_input. This doesn't include a check for the queue size,
but allows the USB device to continue recieving packets as early as
possible.
My bad, didn't see the call after the usb_ether_input call.

Although I was kind of hoping to get my hands dirty and contribute to
DF, but it sounds like you have the situation well under control.