NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

Tsume tsume at code-exec.net
Sat Feb 26 09:29:31 PST 2005

I sent the last patch late, adn didn't test. Sorry, the patch wasn't even
made right. Oh well. I relise to upgrade ncurses I'd need to write the
makefiles from scratch. If I can't automate makefiles, then its a complete
waste of time. Therefore, I will attach the tar gzips of the directories.
I'm not going to waste time on a pointless build method which isn't 1)
automated and 2) no tool to convert premade makefiles which work. So it
will stay so until someone wants to write it. Oh well I say.

TSUME
libncurses-5.4.tgz