NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 27 11:02:59 PST 2005

-On [20050227 19:52], Tsume (tsume at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Hello, this is Tsume. What a nice day outside. Is everyone having a nice
>day? I could have uploaded to my server, yes, nstead of leeching the
>bandwidth of the all mighty news server. My apologies for the inconvience.

You forgot one simple fact or just weren't aware of that (please keep in
mind for the future):

the newsserver and mailinglist are linked.  Thus, posting an attachment
means it will also get sent out to a mailinglist.  And typically, sending MB
attachments is still frowned upon.

Hope that clarifies what people were trying to say.

Also, please keep the sarcasm out of the discussion, it doesn't befit
anyone.

Thanks,

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space...