Update to mapped_ioctl and linux emulation

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Feb 24 11:43:10 PST 2005

:
:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
:--------------020002070305020708070500
:
:Hi all,
:
:I've been working with Simon Schubert on updating mapped_ioctl to handle
:some special cases under the linux emulator (drm and oss sound
:emulation), the attached patch fixes/adds support for mapping entire
:ioctl ranges to other ranges. I've been running with this for a couple
:days now and it's been fine here but we'd like to get more testing in.
:Assuming no objections or bugs show up, Simon has said he'll commit this
:on Monday evening.
:Thanks,
:Brock

    That looks like a nice cleanup!