improved version - Re: contig memory allocator fix (vm_contig.c)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Feb 21 16:12:23 PST 2005

:Improved version - aligns better with caller's M_*WAIT* semantics.
:
:Final version hopefully - looking for feedback :) ...
:
:Andrew.

    Now that the TLS code is in I'll load up your patch set and play with
    it.

    The pageout daemon is responsible for keeping the various page queues
    in-line, but it only runs when the system detects memory pressure.

    I need to find something that uses contigalloc a lot to test against,
    anyone have any ideas ?