[dfports] devel/boost override - help request.

Henry Kleynhans henry at obsidian.co.za
Sat Sep 25 11:13:22 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I've started on an override for the devel/boost package for dfly using
gcc34 on CURRENT.  Currently:

* Base package compiles and installs fine with gcc34.  (That is
everything except the python library)
* I had to disable wchar support (Not sure if this is a problem with the
way gcc34 is compiled)  It complains about std::wstring not being part
of the std namespace.
* I cannot build the python binding library.  I get a lot of errors like
the following:

<snip>
error: a casts to a type other than an integral or enumeration type
cannot appear in a constant-expression
</snip>

I'm thinking that it might be a gcc34 related issue?

So, in short.  A normal "make install clean" will work, but not
"WITH_PYTHON=1 make install clean".

I've attached what I have so far. Extract the archive in /usr/dfports/devel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Henry