New mirror

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Nov 19 13:09:50 PST 2004

On 19.11.2004, at 19:54, Liam J. Foy wrote:
I've setup a mirror that includes corecode's snapshots:

http://www.theshell.com/pub/DragonFly
ftp://ftp.theshell.com/pub/DragonFly
It's a 100Mb/s connection based in Phoenix, AZ.

Please let me know if you need more info, or if you'd like to see
more mirrored.
Would you mind mirroring 1.0A also? you might aswell since it looks
like you have just about every other .iso ;). I can then also add
theshell.com to the release mirrors page.
That's because he's mirroring off me and I don't have enough space at
the moment...

cheers
  simon
--