Re: Re: New mirror

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Nov 18 11:07:19 PST 2004

:> Hum, ftp and http work for me in the uni.
:
:They seem to be both working for me. The problem being at
:horrible speeds.
:
:--
:-Liam J. Foy
:-http://liamfoy.kerneled.org

     They both work for me too.  I'm getting good transfer rates.

     p.s., Peter, if you are running CURRENT be sure to resync your sources,
     recompile and reinstall your kernel, and reboot, to make sure you have
     the SACK fix Jeff made (which can corrupt data even if SACK is not
     turned on).  That and make sure you have the clock fixed I emailed
     you about earlier.