Use Standard types instead of ClientData/Address pointers in usr.bin/make

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 12 16:10:31 PST 2004

:Hey mat! How many of these make patches are you going to do?
:
:            Max

    I think I'm done for the day.  There's still a bunch more to do.  I've
    basically just been bringing them in to cut down the differences between
    FreeBSD-current and our make.  We've made a few local modifications of
    our own so I didn't want to just blast the FreeBSD version in.

    If you want to do a few more... do everything except Poul's -j code.
    I want to bring that in myself but I want to wait to see if anything else
    shakes out of the FreeBSD tree, and it looks like we may have to make
    a few minor mods to the code that deals with the env variable.