5 more simple patches for usr.bin/make

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Nov 11 14:52:26 PST 2004

:Douwe Kiela wrote:
:> "Max Okumoto" <okumoto at xxxxxxxx> schreef:
:>
:>>Here are five more independent patches for make.  The description
:>>of the patch is at the top of the patch files. They are all cosmetic
:>>and do not change functionality.
:>
:> These patches look fine, except that the (void) casts should be removed. By
:> the way, IMO the replacement of 2 to STDERR_FILENO is a good thing..
:> shouldn't we mention it in style(9)?
:
:I would like to hold off on the (void) removal until I get more of the
:other patches I have lined up merged in.
:
:				Max

    That's fine, they can be separate commits later on.  It isn't a big
    deal.