patch to make script(1) exit cleanly on reciept of signal

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Mar 31 19:48:58 PST 2004

:On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:23:17 -0800
:Chris Pressey <cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
:> http://catseye.webhop.net/DragonFlyBSD/patch/script.diff
:
:OK, now that I've convinced myself that I understand the rationale
:behind each part of it, here is the patch to script(1) redone as per
:Matt's suggestion #2 to address the race condition before select().
:
:-Chris

    Looks good.  One change and you are done... a flushtime of 0 is
    now illegal (because that will cause the select() to poll and
    script to go into a cpu-bound loop), so change the flushtime < 0
    test to flushtime <= 0.