src/sys/pc98 ANSIfication

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Mar 29 12:36:31 PST 2004

:On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 08:35, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
:> I don't know what Matt's aim about the pc98 code are, but I would rather
:> leave it alone. I'm pretty sure at least some parts are already broken or
:> out of sync since a lot of modifications to the i386 code didn't went into
:> the pc98 code.
:
:I noticed that most CVS logs for pc98 only have "adding the DragonFly CVS
:ID", but since some files were changed recently, I assumed it was in sync
:with the rest of the tree...
:
:Anyway, moving on to the next directory :)
:
:Andre

    pc98 isn't supported.  The only mods going in it (and one more I'm
    about to commit) are just side effects of global changes.