src/sys/vfs ANSIfication

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Sat Mar 27 19:19:20 PST 2004

Chris Pressey said:
> OK... the semicolon removals in udf_vfsops.c and udf_vnops.c were
> already taken care of in the recent UDF work by David Rhodus, it seems.

Hmm.. my mistake, sorry.

> There are a few minor whitespace tweaks that are needed, I'll try to
get
> them in and commit it in the next few days.  (The issue is that, when
> wrapping an argument list, the first argument on each line should line
> up - this really needs to be mentioned in style(9) someday soon... I'll
> get on that when I'm through with the latest set of cleanups.)

I didn't take too much attention to style(9), as this is planned for a
second pass of cleanup on the kernel code, as suggested by Matt. However,
for the argument list wrapping, I followed this:

"Long parameter lists are wrapped with a normal four space indent."

Is this outdated?

Andre