route patch for "show" command

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Mar 23 10:02:52 PST 2004

:Hi
:
:This is probably just me, but being used to OpenBSD, I really miss being
:able to type "route -n show" (yeah, I know about "netstat -rn", but it's
:not the same thing :)
:
:The patch on [1] adds the "show" command. The code is taken from
:OpenBSD, apart from some style(9) cleanups, and I addded extern.h like
:NetBSD does.
:
:There are some style(9) cleanups on route.c too: removal of K&R, removal
:of casts to void when ignoring the return value, removal of "register"
:and some spacing issues.
:
:Best regards,
:Andre
:
:[1]http://andre.people.digirati.com.br/dragonfly/dragonfly-route.patch

    Done!  I also made wider columns for non-numerical hostnames.  I am
    also going to add a -w option to print the full names regardless of
    their width.