gdb 6

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Mar 23 08:06:51 PST 2004

:On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 06:50:07PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Heh.  A patch is fine.  I'll be happy to look at it tomorrow.
:
:Do you want to import it? Having a working debugger is useful :)
:
:Joerg

    Yah, I'll do a native import similar to how we have the old gdb in
    the system, but using the new 'pure contrib' methodology.  ibotty's
    done enough of the groundwork that it should be a snap.  We won't be
    using gdb's native Makefile's anyway, we'll roll our own, and the config
    problem is easy to fix.