bin warns cleanup

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Fri Mar 19 08:10:26 PST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :OK, thanks!  Since it's in my area, I suppose I'll look after this.
> :In the next few days.  In little chunks.  :)
>
>     Excellent, it's all yours Chris!
>
> 						-Matt

OK, this is great actually, I'll be much more comfortable starting off
with something that I know two pairs of eyeballs have gone over.  I've
looked it over, asked questions about things in it, and it's passed both
GCC2 and GCC3 buildworlds, so I'll start committing it today.

-Chris