Backports Fury :)

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sun Mar 7 23:55:25 PST 2004

Chris Pressey wrote:
All of these obtained from FreeBSD.

ffsinfo.8.diff
Clarify ffsinfo(8)'s man page.
  src/sbin/ffsinfo/ffsinfo.8		1.6.2.6

fdisk.c.diff
Add more parition types to fdisk(8)'s knowledge.
  src/sbin/i386/fdisk/fdisk.c		1.36.2.12, 1.36.2.13

vfscanf.c.diff
Fix handling of negative hexadecimal integers.  Originally from NetBSD
  src/lib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c		1.35

jobs.c.diff
"Only use return value from system call if system call succeeded."
  src/bin/sh/jobs.c			1.66

Build world with all these (very small) changes in progress, will
report back if anything fishy occurs.
	Chris,

	I have committed the first three, excluding the jobs.c patch.  I
	will let Joerg or someone else handle those. ;-)
	-Hiten
	Hiten Pandya
	hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx || hmp at xxxxxxxxxxx