Fred art

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Wed Jun 23 09:50:59 PDT 2004

> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>
> >Devon H. O'Dell did a number of versions of the dragonfly logo:
> >
> >http://www.sitetronics.com/fred/fred.ai
> >http://www.sitetronics.com/fred/fred.eps
> >http://www.sitetronics.com/fred/fred.png
> >http://www.sitetronics.com/fred/fred.svg
> >http://www.sitetronics.com/fred/fred.swf
> >
> >Unless there's any objections, I was going to stick them into
/site/save
> >along with the other public domain DragonFly art; they'll take about
144K.
> >Devon's explicitly given permission for this.
> >

> That sounds like a good idea, maybe you could add a link to them under
> the FAQ too ?
>
> -DR

I'd like to note that I did these for the purpose of having vector art
versions of Fred so that people could make posters, similar to the
beastie.eps that sits in FreeBSD's repo (and is, if I'm not mistaken, still
in ours).

If people are interested in posters and custom versions of these, I can
certainly make them.

--Devon