[repost] Patch to make cpdup's stdout unbuffered

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jun 8 22:06:57 PDT 2004

:
:I'll take that as a green light to commit the previously posted cpdup
:patch.

    Yes, except use _IOLBF instead of _IONBF.  _IONBF is overkill.

:However, there still seem to be some small issues with combining
:script(1) and popen().  Namely, when the pipe is forcefully pclose()'ed,
:the script(1) process exits, but the cpdup process doesn't :(  So until
:that's sorted out, I'll stick with cpdup -u in the installer.
:
:-Chris

    Well, if it's a direct MFC from FreeBSD and script still works normally,
    then you are go to MFC it.